This is the fourth of our conversations with Open Education experts about how we would demonstrate open scholarship. Martin Weller, Professor of Educational Technology at the Open University in the UK has written books on open scholarship and has demonstrated it in his daily practice for over 15 years and so seemed to be an ideal human to whom we could ask some foundational questions.
- What is open scholarship?
- What would you say is the advantage of being an ‘open’ scholar?
- What advice would you give to an open scholar who was trying demonstrate their scholarship?
- How do you become an open scholar?
- What do you think counts as peer review?