The Office of Open Learning is proud to announce UWindsor’s Open Learning Digital Fluency Fellows. This #OLDFF cohort of fellows will build local strategic capacity for humanizing online learning experiences, while contributing to a larger eCampus Ontario-funded Humanizing Learning project with six partner institutions across the province.
Led by a collaborative UWindsor team of Nick Baker, Dave Cormier, and Bonnie Stewart, #OLDFF fellows will engage in a series of multi-institutional conversations that focus on practices for humanizing online learning. Fellows will be bringing aspects of the provincial project conversations back to our campus community: look for fellows’ reflections and takeaways on this site throughout fall 2021.
Congratulations and a warm welcome to this cross-campus range of fellows:
- Lilian Bahgat (Law – Community Legal Aid)
- Naved Bakali (Faculty of Education)
- Michelle Bondy (School of the Environment/Faculty of Science)
- Caiti Casey (Student Success and Leadership)
- Natalie Delia Deckard (Department of Sociology, Anthropology, Criminology)
- Ehab Elsaid (Odette School of Business)
- Abdul Gilzay (Social Work)
- Catherine Heard (School of Creative Arts)
- Lindsey Jaber (Faculty of Education)
- Ofelia Jianu (Faculty of Engineering/Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering)
- Tranum Kaur (Faculty of Science/Chemistry and Biochemistry)
- Phebe Lam (Office of Student Experience; Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences)
- Terri Lawrence (Faculty of Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Integrative Biology)
- Joelle Nagle (Faculty of Education)
- Gina Pittman (Faculty of Nursing)
- Anouchka Plumb (Centre for English Language)
- Sara Scharoun-Benson (Faculty of Human Kinetics/Department of Kinesiology)
- Jill Singleton-Jackson (Psychology and FAHSS Dean’s Office)
- Maureen Sterling (Odette School of Business/Accounting)
- Catherine Vanner (Faculty of Education)
This project received $200,000 in funding as part of the Ontario Government’s $50 million Virtual Learning Strategy.
For more information on the #OLDFF or humanising online learning, contact Nick Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dave Cormier (email@example.com), or Bonnie Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org).